If you want to gather some good research there are some pretty simple and required elements: Feed the guests, meet them where they are at, and really employ dynamic conversation. These ingredients were they key to the success of this project.
After a rich cup of clam chowder and fresh salad, followed by a wild berry parfait, Tleena Ives set the stage for the discussion. Giving context to her work, and a bit of direction, she asked the mothers to give some thought to the following questions:
- What do we want to teach our children?
- What is a wish you have for your child?
- Can you share something that your Grandparents have told you?
- How can we make our reservation and our world a better place?
- What are some traditions around birth in our community?
Many beautiful benedictions emerged from the group. The image below is a word cloud. The larger the word, the more it was shared though out the discussion.